Tuesday, June 21, 2016

THE FLOATING DOCK ADVENTURE AT LAKE GEORGETOWN




Yesterday morning my dad went paddle boarding and he saw a bunch of fish jumping in the water and we where going fishing that night. After my dad got home he told me all about the new place. So after my mom left and we took are dog Maui to get a haircut we went to bass pro (my favorite store in the world). We went there to get Avery a fishing pole and I got my dad a bass pro gift card for Father's Day  so he also wanted to get some bait. After we got there we got a few fishing lures and Avery picked her pole out. When my dad was looking  for a hole pack of fishing lures I found where all the worms where and I looked to see what the crawlers looked like and they where giomormous so we got those and some other worms for my worm farm. When my dad was looking for something else I found this cool tackle box and it was only 15 bucks so I got it my dad really liked it. After that we got all this bait like fake worms,lures,and that's about all.and then we left but Avery couldn't find her money so I bought it for her.  So that night we went to the lake but the fishing dock was all flooded so my dad walked to see how deep it was it was up to his stomach so first he took the fishing stuff then Avery then makenna then me so a few minutes after we got there these people come on the dock to after they caught about two perch they told it the rip a few pieces of a worm and put one on at a time and believe it or not I caught a fish! But then Avery probably had a bass or somthing but she wasn't in time to get her pole so the fish dragged it under water! After that Makenna caught a fish it was a perch it was around eight and right when the guy was leaving he told us there where snakes at night nere water! Makenna wanted to catch one more fish but my dad said let Avery because she didn't catch one yet so I figured while she's fishing I can fish to so I did and got two more perch the funny thing was they kept getting smaller and smaller and smaller! On the way back to the car my sisters where a little scared and they cried a little bit but they where ok. And that is my story of my of my new fishing adventure!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Bass Pro Shop too! That was so nice of you to buy Avery's pole for her. Did she end up losing it in the water?

    ReplyDelete