Thursday, June 23, 2016

MORNING AT BERRY SPRINGS PARK




Today me my dad and my sisters went fishing at berry springs park. The water was very clear and we saw a lot of fish. After we did a few casting my dad found a big fish so he casted it out there he kept nibbling but he would never actually bite it. But me and my dad did not give up but we tried lure with 6 hooks and after a few casts he finally took it! Me and my dad both technically caught it he hooked it I reeled it in. My dad named it big bob I thought it was kind of funny. Now my dad wanted my sister to catch it (Makenna). And after a few casts she got him but he was harder than it was for me he was kind of skittish.We both caught him with a lure that we got from bass pro. He was probably the biggest fish I  caught in Texas. Now I have caught 5 fish in Texas. When my sister was reeling the fish in we think we saw a bass it was pretty big and he was kind of interested in the fish we caught but I was  kind of getting a sunburn so we just reeled in the fish,took a picture,and left. I was kind of surprised we caught any thing because usually we only catch stuff with live bait! Well thats my story of are morning at berry springs park!

8 comments: